Friday, March 28, 2008

What a week - 2 days temping makes an old hygienist SORE! I can't believe I used to do this full time! I've been too tired to post so now I have to play catch up! There really isn't much to catch up on though just everyday life here in the country! It is ANTIQUE WEEKEND though - yipee - one of my favorite things! It's really only preview weekend but you'd never know it! There are people everywhere. Antique weekend officially starts next weekend but it's gotten so big that they've spread it over two weeks....two weeks of leisurely strolls checkin' out JUNK! Me and the kids already downed a bag of Kettle Corn - the first of many! Not lookin' for anything particular this year but there's always room for more JUNK! I think we're going to take the kids out next Wednesday to listen to our friend Michael Mach play - the kids have a great time dancin' around and come home FILTHY! Then we're going to do a girl's night out and attend the Junk-O-Rama Prom that the JUNK GYPSIES put on every year....should be a great time!

No comments:

Fire Ants..... bite....

Fire Ants..... bite....
That's just crazy...

Yo! Adrienne!!!!