Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Confession Tuesday -

Well, my girlfriend Kristi does this post in her blog called "confession Tuesday" so I thought I'd give it a try as well. Lord knows I have A LOT to confess and this might just be the best and most therapeutic way to do it without getting a bill from my therapist!!!

Confession #1....

My kids drove me crazy today! My boy child has somehow learned to demand things..."Mom! GET me some water!" not "Mom, may I have a drink of water please?" .... this was an all day ordeal with him that finally got him a spanking and no play date tomorrow...

My girl child has learned to flat out LIE....I looked over to see her scribbling all over the windowsill in my bedroom and when I asked her if she just wrote on the windowsill she said "No, I didn't Mama, I didn't" of course, when I walked over to inspect it she had scribbled in three different places with three different colors....all out of one pen! Caleb actually told on her before I could make my way over to inspect which added to my craziness! So, needless to say....she got a spanking and a time out too!

Confession #2....

I love the paddle and ball "thingy" the kids got in their Easter baskets....especially the paddle part!!

Confession #3....

I HATE hearing....."Mama I'm finished!" ... Ahhh! I've only got two kids but I'm sure I wipe their butts at least three times a day EACH!

Confession #4....

I'm very OCD - this is one reason why I still wipe my five year olds butt!

Confession #5...

Berkleigh's pacifier is my best friend!

Confession #6...

I'm getting a little upset with the results I'm getting from all of this work I've been putting in at the gym....NONE! What gives!

Confession #7...

I wish I could always be happy like my husband...never a worry in the world, ALWAYS upbeat and in a good mood....DAMN HIM!

Confession #8...

I'm dying to put my nose in my book....Eat, Pray, Love - thanks Kristi!

Confession #9...

I'm getting way too into this confession thing and need to stop before it gets out of hand...I've got to save something for next Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, there is nothing like being bossed around by a 5 year old! I totally feel your pain!!!

Fire Ants..... bite....

Fire Ants..... bite....
That's just crazy...

Yo! Adrienne!!!!