Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Day, DONE!


Well, another day has come and gone and today was actually pretty uneventful! The livestock is all taken care of with only a minor complication with the 4-wheeler (4 cranks to start her up)....I think it's getting low on gas?!?
Anyways, it was a beautiful day so we spent some much needed time outside! The kids played on the swing set for over an hour! We didn't end up heading in for dinner and a bath until almost after 7:00! Caleb learned a new trick - jumping off of the swing in mid-air! I can't believe I got such a good shot of it! Ahhh to be a kid again! (you know I tried it!!!)
So, the kids have their Easter program at school tomorrow and then we are headed to Houston for the Rodeo! Clay Walker!!!! Thanks Randy!
It's been a bit crazy around here trying to get their clothes together for their program and for the weekend. It was discovered while packing that we are missing one of Berkleigh's new white shoes that she was going to wear to the program....it's sitting in the airport parking lot in Matt's truck! That throws a bit of a kink into the mix...she owns 37 pairs of shoes but do you think she would have another little white pair? Uh no, but we are improvising the best we can! Guess I'll have to take all of her pictures from the waist up!!!
After a stay at Grandma's house in Houston we head to Nanie's house in Round Rock for her annual Easter Egg Eggstravaganza...this is where my Mom gets all the kids and grand kids together to celebrate Easter...we decorate eggs, eat Mom's cookin' and we even get a special visit from the Easter Bunny!! Though he's not a very convincing Easter bunny - last year all the kids figured out it was Uncle Doug-o - it's a lot of fun and a very special time! It's great to have everyone together and this year is going to be even more special because it's my Dad's birthday and he's been invited to come and celebrate with us! A good egg hunt, the Easter Bunny, birthday cake and your whole FAMILY - what could be better!?! Thanks MOM!
Well, I'd better run - I have laundry and packing to finish and the kids are in the bathroom brushing their teeth by themselves....not sure how it happens but they manage to get toothpaste ALL OVER THE HOUSE....I even thought one of them had written on the wall with a marker only to discover that it was toothpaste...how hard is it to go from your mouth to the sink? Practice, practice, practice!
Goodnight! We miss you Daddy!



3 comments:

Carrie said...

I guess if we can't catch up in person, I'll keep up with you in the "blog world."

I'm glad to see you still have your priorities in order. Nap first....crazy horse second.

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! You had me laughing so hard I almost peed in my pants. What a great blogger you are. I guess I need to go update mine now! Melissa

Goodnight, Mom said...

HEEEEEY! I didn't know you had this!!! Wahoo! Can't WAIT to read all about your exploits out in the country! By the way, you look gorgeous in that photo!

Fire Ants..... bite....

Fire Ants..... bite....
That's just crazy...

Yo! Adrienne!!!!